Virtual Summer Faculty Masterclass
VIRTUAL!! A Welcome Seminar, 9 Masterclasses, and an MTCA Alumni Parent/Student Q & A all in ONE WEEK! We've collected a fantastic group of Department Heads and teachers from competitive Musical Theatre and Acting programs all over the country. This is available to ALL MTCA students regardless of your class audition year.
* Nidra Sous la Terre / Pace University (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Andrew Smith / Carnegie Mellon University (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Michele Dunleavy / Penn State University (Dance Masterclass)
* Linda Goodrich / University of Michigan (Dance Masterclass)
* Diane Lala / Cincinnati Conservatory of Music (Dance Masterclass)
* Kenneth Noel Mitchell / University of Southern California (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Eliseo Roman / New York University (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Courtney Young / Ithaca College (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Thom Miller / Syracuse University (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
- Classes are first come first served. They will reach a cap and often sell out VERY QUICKLY!
- ALL CLASS ENROLLMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE PAID!
- Please note that you cannot participate masterclasses until you have signed your MTCA Coaching Contract.
- MTCA reserves the right to cancel these masterclasses. Every teacher is very excited to teach for MTCA! Should a teacher need to cancel, the cost of each class would be refunded to you