MTCA SUMMER FACULTY MASTERCLASS WEEK - Classes with...
* Amy Rogers / Pace University (Song Masterclass)
* Barbara Mackenzie-Wood / Carnegie Mellon University (Monologue Masterclass)
* Michele Dunleavy / Penn State University (Dance Masterclass)
* Ron De Jesús / University of Michigan (Dance Masterclass)
* Diane Lala / Cincinnati Conservatory of Music (Dance Masterclass)
* Kaitlin Hopkins / Texas State University (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Kenneth Noel Mitchell / University of Southern California (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Rosemary Quinn / New York University (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
* Courtney Young / Ithaca College (Song/Monologue Masterclass)
Song/Monologue Classes - $200/class
Dance Classes - $60/class
Welcome to the Week Meeting - $25/family
Alumni Q&A - $50/family
All 9 Classes + Meeting + Q&A - $1455, email Shawn @ firstname.lastname@example.org for any schedule requests within 24 hours of purchase
- Classes are first come first served. They will reach a cap and often sell out VERY QUICKLY!
- ALL CLASS ENROLLMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE ONE PAID, so please select class times carefully!!
- Please note that you cannot participate in OR observe masterclasses until you have signed you MTCA Coaching Contract.
- MTCA reserves the right to cancel these masterclasses. MTCA is not responsible for any flight or hotel costs involved in planning your trip to NYC. Every teacher is very excited to teach for MTCA! Should a teacher need to cancel, the cost of each class would be refunded to you.